LEARN TO FLY
Pole Fundamentals Retreat
Bali – October 29-November 5, 2018 (7 days & 6 nights)
Limited to 12 dancers
Give yourself permission to be pampered, explore the tropical paradise of Bali and learn all the foundations of pole & dance in a fun, supportive environment with plenty of one-on-one guidance. Meet new pole sisters from around the world for a week of dance, laughs, exploration & sisterhood!
This Retreat is perfect for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to try pole & discover what it’s all about!
- You’ve done some pole but are still working toward inversions
- You’ve had some time off the pole but want to get your mojo back!
Do you love the idea of escaping to Bali for a week of dance, relaxation & laughter? Over the week we will inspire in you a love of pole and a love of your body – learning to have confidence & love for your body and what it can do is part of what makes pole so special! Let us work with you on all the basics of pole – dance, climbs, sits, spins & floor work. Let us guide, encourage and inspire you. We will only be accepting 12 dancers on this retreat, so you get the personalised attention and mentorship you deserve.
YOUR POLE MAMA & HOST, NATALIE
Natalie Kashani is a mother, dancer, entrepreneur and lover of pole. After giving birth to her first child, she experienced post-partum depression and struggled with getting her mind and body back into shape. One day she discovered pole dancing on the internet and experimented with different shapes and poses. Pole dance and movement therapy became her new path. She trained in pole and found her calling in sharing this knowledge with all women, founding Pole Studio Bali.
Natalie has lived on three continents and has been in the health, fitness and dance industry for over 12 years. Natalie believes that if you free your body, you free your soul. Her professional, warm and caring nature makes room for your exploration and kindles a safe space for anyone who wants to develop a love for pole.
Over the week, you’ll experienced a balanced program to help you become the dancer you want to be, including the following workshops:
- Introduction to the art and sport of pole dance
- The science of a spin
- Introduction to floorwork
- Introduction to climbing
- Building a strong core
- Conditioning and flexibility for pole
- Sexy flexy stretching
- Freeing your body through dance
- Embracing your sexy side
- Introduction to freestyle
Fall in love with Bali. Famous for it’s friendly people and artistic Hindu culture, you will find something beautiful to discover around every corner.
Pole classes finish in the early afternoon so you have time to explore your island paradise. You won’t believe how many incredible restaurants, bars and boutiques are nearby! Why not go for a sunset cocktail at one of Bali’s famous beach bars? Or perhaps take an afternoon shopping for a new beach dress?
Our beautiful villa complex has plenty of space perfect for stretching, movement jams or impromptu photoshoots in the sun, or for you to find a secluded spot to relax on your own amongst the lush tropical garden. Bali is beautiful. Learn more about Balinese culture & add a few days of easy personal travel onto your retreat. We can help you with recommendations.
We can’t wait to share this unique journey with you.
- 6 nights villa accommodation at The Seed (Canggu)
- Airport/hotel transfers in the seminyak/kuta/canggu/airport area
- All breakfasts & lunches (catering to all dietary needs)
- Complimentary Balinese massage
- 12 hours of carefully curated pole workshops
- Wifi in the villas
- Drinking water
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Rest and play afternoons to explore the magic of Bali
- A rest/beach day on Wednesday so you can relax and recover, or perhaps take a sightseeing trip!
- Single share: USD $1990 / AUD $2653
- Twin share: USD $1590 / AUD $2120
- Triple share: USD $1390 / AUD$1853
To secure your place we require an AUD$700 deposit. After that, you can pay as often as you like, as much as you like!
If you’d like to join us or want more information, just fill in this form and we’ll contact you!