Mistress of Hard
4-Week Mentorship with professional performance coach Gracie Buntine (@missgraciexoxo)
Like it Hard? Want to master the sexiness, attitude & technique of Exotic Hard style?
Hard style Exotic is fast, hard & sexy. This style is incredibly impressive to watch, but it isn’t easy to master! This is why we have developed this 4-week deep dive into all the techniques and elements that you need to dance Exotic Hard Style like a pro.
You will work with professional pole performance coach Gracie Buntine (@missgraciexoxo, Melbourne, Australia), and receive personalised guidance and mentorship to help you improve and progress quickly. Become a Mistress of Hard.
Who is this mentorship for?
Do you love the look and feel of Hard Style? If want to get to know this style on a deeper level, and you value personalised support, this Mentorship is for you. This program is for dancers with at least 1-2 years of Exotic experience (in any style or combination of styles). If you are considering competing, performing or instructing in Exotic Hard style, don’t miss this opportunity!
This is for dancers who value exclusive access to a world-leading performance coach, who value personalised feedback mentorship, and want to develop and improve their style quickly.
Gracie is one of Australia’s leading Exotic performers and instructors. She holds more than 10 national and international titles including Exotic Generation Australia 2020 Hard Style Champion & Miss Pole Dance Australia 2019, and has been instructing and competing for 10 years. She is a professional pole dance performance coach, with her own pole performance coaching institute!
In this exclusive program, Gracie will mentor just 20 dancers. This allows Gracie to provide you with personalised feedback in workshops and on your video each week & to share all her secrets to help you unlock or perfect Hard style.
What’s included in the mentorship?
During the 4-week mentorship, you’ll enjoy:
- 4 x 75min interactive Zoom class (1 per week, max 20 dancers) including personal guidance during class. You’ll also receive the recording of the Zoom session immediately after class.
- 4 x edited tutorials (1 per week), showing the key techniques & combos learned in class. Use this to practice what you’ve learned throughout the week.
- Personalised feedback on your videos (1 per week). You will be able to share your videos privately with Gracie, showing you practising what you’ve learned, and you’ll receive personalised video feedback directly from Gracie to help you improve, fast.
- 1 x Zoom Q&A (45 min) where Gracie will answer questions you have about anything at all – instructing, performing, competing, hard style. Ask anything!
- A Telegram messaging group so you can connect with the other dancers in your mentorship program. Share and connect as you learn and grow together.
- At the end of the 4-week program, you’ll receive personalised written or video feedback from Gracie, focused on your technique, your unique style and strengths, to help you improve your exotic dance into the future.
- A certificate of completion
You’ll also receive complete customer support from our team here at Indi Pole, should you have any questions or need anything at all during the program. We are here to help!
What will I learn?
Week 1: Contrast. Sharpness & softness, light & shade
One of the keys to Hard style is mastering the contrast between soft flowing movements and sharp, hard-hitting movements. In Week 1 you’ll learn how to create this contrast between light and shade through movement, and explore this concept through a range of targeted exercises. You learn how to recognise the light and heavy moments in a track and create matching movements.
In Week 1 you’ll learn the beginning of a Hard style choreography, focusing on light & shade. You will build on this choreography throughout the 4 weeks of the Mentorship.
Week 2: Musicality
Want to create and choreograph to hard style tracks? In Week 2 you’ll dive deep into the role of musicality in Hard style. Learn about song choice, how to pick up the layers in music, and how to match music and movement together to create the pumped up “feeling” of Hard Style. You’ll focus on techniques used heavily in Hard style such as compound movement, intricate sharp movement, and isolations.
In Week 2 you’ll add to the Hard style choreography you learned in Week 1, this week focusing on understanding the musical elements and layers, and translating this into hard-hitting dynamic movement.
Week 3: Tricks
Compared to other styles of exotic, Hard style requires a focus on physicality and dynamic, impressive moves. In Week 3, you’ll learn about the physical elements that are important in Hard style. You’ll learn a variety of strength and flexibility drills that will rapidly improve your Hard style technique, and learn tricks and combos that feature in Hard style, including base, pole and floor moves.
In Week 3 you’ll incorporate the tricks you learn into your choreography, with a focus on synchronising the tricks to the harder musical elements.
Week 4: Level Up
Phew! By week 4 you will have covered a lot, and will begin to see progress in your own Hard style. So, in this week you will consolidate what you’ve learned so far, and focus in on the details, perfecting and polishing. You’ll finish and review the full choreography and the concepts you’ve learned. As you dance, you’ll bring your attention to the intricacies and accents, to level up your technique and style. You’ll begin to find your own Hard style, and go deeper into what looks and feels good for you and on you.
**Please note you will need access to a pole to take part.
Your Mentorship program will be held over 4 weeks.
Here’s the schedule for the live Zoom workshops (there will be 1 per week):
- Dates: Sunday 6th September / Sunday 13th September / Sunday 20th September / Sunday 27th of September.
- Time: On the above dates, at 12:30pm Central Europe Summer Time / 8:30pm AEST Sydney time / 6:30am New York EDT time
The Zoom workshops are the only live component. If you can’t attend live, the zoom workshops are all recorded for you to keep and will be sent directly after class. All other content can be delivered electronically so you can learn at your own pace. All workshops and tutorials are yours to keep forever.
€225 / AUD$365 / USD$266
This investment may be tax-deductible if you’re a pole instructor.
I would love to take part in this mentorship, what next?
*Payment plans are available via PayPal, with a fee added. Please email us if you need this: firstname.lastname@example.org