YOUR RETREAT PACKAGE
Come and join us on Retreat! From the moment you step off the plane, let us take care of all the details, so you can simply focus on relaxing, learning and enjoying your week in Paradise.
From the moment you arrive at our gorgeous, bohemian villas, it will feel like home. Meet your pole sisters for the week and explore the extensive grounds, sunbathe or take a dip in one of the three tropical pools. Leave daily life behind and embrace the feel of island life…
Start every day on Retreat with a nourishing breakfast by the pool, then be guided by our team to the studio for your workshops. Enjoy intimate workshops in our purpose-built studio, featuring 45mm brass poles. Get to know your pole instructors for the week, & let them share their knowledge with you, guide and inspire you on your pole journey. Workshops are limited to 8 dancers so you get the one-on-one attention and time with the instructor that you deserve. After your workshops, we’ll bring you back to your villa, where our private chef will serve your nourishing, delicious lunch. Spend your afternoons and evenings relaxing and exploring the magic of Bali.
Enjoy a massage, or take a stroll into Seminyak to explore the many amazing restaurants and boutiques nearby. Watch the sunset over a cocktail at one of the many beach bars and dance the night away, or simply relax to your suite to chill.
Here’s what’s included in your luxury pole, pamper and play retreat (Solo & Shared packages) for each of our Retreats:
- Airport pickup and drop-off (within the retreat week)
- 7 days (6 nights) staying at the luxurious Island Houses, our charming tropical villa oasis
- A fully hosted Retreat with Indi & her team
- Luxuriously appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, each with queen size bed and ensuite
- Access to the entire villa complex which includes extensive grounds and three unique pools
- Our small group Retreat structure (less than 16 dancers per retreat) means plenty of one-on-one attention during workshops and the opportunity to connect with new pole sisters!
- 12 hours of workshops over 5 days
- A thoughtfully structured program to help you grow as a dancer
- Rest/beach/pamper/explore day mid-week
- Be taught and mentored by our talented & inspiring teachers
- A ratio of 1 teacher to every 8 (or fewer) students
- A delicious Balinese welcome dinner and opening ceremony on our first evening
- Nourishing daily breakfasts and lunches for hungry pole dancers (we cater for all dietary requirements!) created by our private chef
- A massage brought to you at the villa
- Farewell dinner
- Transfers to/from the pole studio
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service
You might also enjoy (extra cost):
- Take private classes with our instructors to master that nemesis trick, develop a choreography or just learn some new moves.
- Why not do a professional photo shoot with our amazing photographer, Fiona Peters (@fionapeters)?
What’s not included:
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
Your Investment (per person)
Solo package (room with queen size bed & private ensuite):
- AUD$3200/USD$2272/EU2048 per person
Shared package (come with a friend and share a bed – each room has one Queen size bed & private ensuite):
- AUD$2700/USD$1917/EU1728 per person
We have very flexible payment plans! Once you decide to book, we will send you a link to place your deposit (AUD$600). As soon as we receive your $600 deposit, your place on the Retreat is secured! This guarantees your place on the retreat and must be paid within 24 hours. After that, you can pay as much and as often as you like.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.