We understand that no one plans to cancel their Retreat, but please consider your circumstances carefully before you book, and read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly.
Be aware that by placing your deposit you are agreeing to all the below Terms and Conditions.
To be fair, we cannot make exceptions to the below Terms and Conditions.
TRAVEL & TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- Travel insurance that provides medical coverage is compulsory for all dancers attending one of our Retreats and is not included in your package. Evidence of coverage must be provided prior to the Retreat.
- We strongly recommend trip purchasing trip cancellation insurance upon booking, to cover you in case you choose to cancel your trip.
- Your AUD$600 deposit is due within 24 hours of confirmation of your place on the Retreat.
- If the deposit isn’t placed within 24 hours, we reserve the right to offer your place to another dancer on the waitlist.
- Deposits are non-refundable
Once you have placed your deposit, we will issue you an invoice. You can make payments as often as you like, for as much as you like.
- We will issue you with an invoice, which you will use to make partial payments on your Package at your leisure.
- 50% of your Retreat amount must be paid 90 days or more before your Retreat start date.
- 100% of your Retreat amount must be paid 60 days or more before your Retreat start date.
We accept bank deposits in AUD, EURO and USD. We also accept card, however, please note all card payments made via PayPal incur a 3.6% processing fee (to cover the fee PayPal charges for the use of their service).
If you cannot attend your Retreat, it is important that you let us know as soon as you can. The below conditions apply:
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you notify us 90 days or more before the Retreat start date, we will offer you a TRANSFER OF CREDIT or REFUND on other (non-deposit) payments made
- If you notify us less than 90 days before the Retreat start date, we will NOT provide a REFUND but will offer you a TRANSFER OF CREDIT on other (non-deposit) payments made up to 60 days prior to the Retreat start date
- If you notify us less than 60 days before the Retreat start date, 50% of all amounts paid will be forfeited, and 50% will be held as a TRANSFER OF CREDIT.
The above penalties can be waived if you find another dancer to take your place on the Retreat.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT
- According to the above cancellation conditions, if you are eligible for a TRANSFER OF CREDIT you may transfer any amounts paid to a future retreat. This can either be chosen at the time you notify us, or a credit can be held and you can decide later which Retreat you’d like to use it for.
- While we have never cancelled a Retreat, we reserve the right to cancel a Retreat if a minimum of 6 dancers is not met. If the minimum number of dancers isn’t met, and the Retreat does not proceed, all payments will be refunded.
- Our Retreats are for women only. This includes all those who identify as women (including transgender women) and those who identify as non-binary gender.
- Please note we do not allow partners or friends who are not on Retreat to stay overnight at our villas, or to spend more than 2 hours per day at the Villas. The villas are our retreat sanctuary for our Retreat dancers
SHARED vs SOLO PACKAGES
- If you are coming with a friend, you may choose a Shared Package. By choosing this package this means you are both agreeing to come on Retreat. You are also agreeing that should one of you cancel their Retreat, the package for the remaining attendee will be adjusted to the Solo package rate.