COVID-19 Health & Hygiene Policy
Your health is our priority, so we commit to doing everything possible to protect your health while you attend an Indi Pole event.
For all our events, the Indi Pole team will abide by the following:
- All Indi Pole staff and instructors will be at least 2x vaccinated against COVID-19
- All Indi Pole staff and instructors will wear masks on transport and when entering the studio space
- Indi Pole staff will ensure your accommodations are safe & hygienic, through regular inspection of rooms and villas & review of hotel procedures
- We will work with the hotels, villas and studios to review hygiene policies & ensure they meet the standards required by the country in which the event is held
- We will ensure you are able to isolate and have access to medical care if you contract COVID-19 during the event
- We will have rapid antigen tests readily available and accessible for all attendees during the event
- We will provide hand sanitiser in the accommodation and studio
- We will ensure food hygiene and food handling regulations are adhered to
- We will ensure the studio, poles and the floor are disinfected between each workshop
- We will update you with any changes to these requirements as determined by the governments in the location of each event
You will be required to follow the below health and safety standards:
- Masks-wearing when on transport and when entering the studio
- Mask-wearing is not required once you are at your pole and while dancing
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing whenever possible
- Regularly wash and sanitise your hands. We will ensure hand sanitiser is readily available
- If you experience any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 you will be required to isolate until returning a negative RT-PCR test (our team will help facilitate this)
- We recommend mask-wearing during times when groups are congregating
- We recommend mask-wearing when entering and walking around in restaurants and shops
- Wash your hands after your arrival and before you leave the studio.
- Disinfect your poles and the floor around them before and after each workshop.
- Please bring several mask/s with you (we recommend FFP2) to ensure you have a clean mask daily.
- Prior to the start of the event, we will provide you with a specific list of up-to-date requirements regarding mask-wearing, along with a specific list of times when you don’t need to wear a mask.
- Check your country’s travel restrictions carefully. Due to the diverse and ever-changing nature of restrictions, we are unable to advise on individual country’s requirements.